Airframe Service is an “airframe inspections” Learjet aircraft maintenance service company. The general manager and owner has over 30 years of experience managing jet airframe maintenance for FAR 91, 135, and 121 operations. Airframe Service is located at convenient Addison Airport in Dallas, Texas (ADS) in an ample 10,000 square foot maintenance hangar.
Airframe Service operations procedures and service benefits are aimed at providing customers the best flexibility and convenience that can be provided anywhere. These customer friendly features include:
- Maintains personnel on FAR 135 drug screening program
- Will comply with owner/operator Approved Aircraft Inspection Program
- Maintains, tracks and complies with routine inspections and maintenance for its Part 91 and 135 customer base across the United States
- Engine work, other than routine, desired by the aircraft operator during the time of the major airframe inspection can be scheduled by the operator, at a facility of their choice, with shipping available from Airframe Service
- Avionics existing in the aircraft can be repaired as needed during the major airframe inspection, small installations can be completed, and major avionics installations can be coordinated by the operator at a facility of their choice
- During inspections being conducted by Airframe Service, aircraft can be modified by other companies at Airframe Service facilities upon scheduling and request